Become an AIIC Member
The International Association of Conference Interpreters (AIIC) is the only global association of conference interpreters, represented by over 3,000 professionals from every continent.
Why join AIIC?
- You become part of a global network of highly competent professionals.
- Your name and contact details are in the online AIIC database and printed directory, which makes it easier for clients to find you. You remain a member irrespective of your location.
- You keep abreast of the latest industry developments and opportunities.
- You are given priority and special rates for continuous professional development training courses and events.
- You can access the resources in the members-only section of the AIIC web site, including newsletters, technical guidelines, promotional materials and contract templates.
- You get the latest information on the Agreement and Private Market Sectors;
- You can use a professional email address (your email@example.com) with an 8GB mailbox.
Download our brochure for more details.
Your responsibilities as a Member
As an AIIC member, you undertake to comply with the Code of Professional Ethics and the Professional Standards. Professional confidentiality is the cornerstone of interpreting ethics. It goes hand in hand with professionalism (promoting quality) and collegiality (teamwork).
How to Apply for Membership
Find out more about more about joining AIIC and submit your online application. You may also contact the Committee on Admissions and Language Classification Committee on Admissions and Language Classification (CACL) for further details.