How to Select Interpreters
If you are looking for qualified interpreters to service your multilingual event for effective communication, you have come to the right place.
Criteria to Recruit Interpreters
- Language combination i.e. from and into which languages is interpreting required;
- Team strength or number of interpreters required for your event;
- Mode of interpreting – simultaneous, consecutive or remote;
- Equipment specifications;
- Venue of your event.
When hiring AIIC interpreters, you can expect:
- Quality delivery;
- Professional experience;
- Professional conduct;
- Expert advice;
- Transparent pricing.
We have 176 interpreters based in Africa and over 3,000 worldwide – you will find interpreters who meet these requirements.
One of the advantages of working with AIIC interpreters is that you have experts by your side to help you make the right decisions regarding interpreting requirements. Consultant interpreters are experienced AIIC members who advise clients in the run up to an event, put together teams of interpreters and coordinate the full interpreting service.
Their services include:
- Advice on modes of interpreting, number of interpreters and technical equipment ;
- Getting the right team of interpreters;
- Central management of the interpreting service during the preparatory stage and on site, including technical preparation;
- Feedback and quality assurance;